View high resolution
2013.. The Year of Waiting, The Year of Preparation. A year of euphoric highs and depressing lows for me. Seems like I couldn’t regulate the climate of my life. But who can right? It’s really up to GOD. Some things are choices and decisions. Some things are out of our control. I for one am glad that 2013 is over! 2014 looks VERY promising. My takeaways from this year are
1. Respect Boundaries
2. My timeline clearly isn’t GODs lol
3. Enjoy the moments, the present
4. Everything isn’t for sharing and social media
5. It’s ok to start over and regroup
6. People are gonna think whatever regardless, so let yourself live a little.
7. Daily Devotions go a long way.
8. You’re never too far or down to pray, HE STILL hears.
9. You’d be surprised who’s willing to help you if you just ask. Let that PRIDE go.
10. Apparently being scruffy and unkempt is sexy 😂
11. All relationships change and evolve. Don’t be afraid to let people go, don’t be so closed off to new people. That’s how we grow. No New Friends is stupid to me. I don’t have that luxury yet. I need new people to help me get to where I’m supposed to be. Make new friends AND keep the old, IF they wanna stay lol #maintenance
👍😁 Roll on 2014!! Happy New Year everybody!!